Tuesday 19 June 2012

1 YEAAARRR



Anniversary

This post is dedicated to me. It has been exactly a year since I started this blog and I am ashamed that I have less than ten posts. I would love to thank everyone who has taken their time to read some of my posts; I truly appreciate it. Most of my posts are just rants and me speaking my mind. I started this post last year because I needed to de-stress and I felt like writing was the best forum for that.
            I was in a bad place when I started this last year, but now my life is great. I have never been happier. I have learned to appreciate the things and the people I have in my life and it is the best feeling EVERRRRRR!!!!
            Anyway, I will try to finish some of the posts I started but somehow lost the motivation mid-post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment